For sale is a well established Lawn Care and Snow Removal business. This business is turn key with an existing client base and Employees. That’s right as the owner all you have to do is coordinate people and make sure the equipment is in good operating condition.
The current owners duties include:
- Building the schedule
- Answering emails
- Answering phone calls
- Quoting on new business (hardly ever)
- Billing clients
- Writing cheques
Theses tasks take the current owner about 5 hours per week. The most work comes at the end of the month when invoices are sent out and money is collected.
The business provides an income of approximately $95,000 PER YEAR to the owner. This number is AFTER paying the two employees fair wages to do all of the manual work.
Included in the sale are:
Office / Marketing
- Professionally made website
- Professionally made graphics
- Set up Jobber account (Best investment we ever made. Check it out at the below website link)
- Bank account that receives credit card payments from customers
- 100% of the shares of an incorporated business.
Equipment (Note this is a rough list. There is too much to the list)
- 1989 Ford F150 Lariat with a custom tree fertilizing/ weed spraying tank installed. (Just did the brakes on this bad boy and it runs like a dream) – Value $5000ish
- 1993 Dodge Dakota – This is a back up truck that we use during spring clean up when we add a second crew – Value $900
- Tow behind open trailer
- 2 husqevarana lawn mowers – Value $800
- 2 Ariens lawn mowers – Value $1400
- 4 other lawn mowers John deer and other names – Value $600
- 3 Echo trimmers with edging attachments – Value $2200
- 7ish other trimmers of various brands
- 2 Ryan power rakes – Value $1800
- 1 Ryan aerator – Value $800
- 2 Echo Backpack blowers – Value $250
- 2 Toro Professional Snow Blowers – Value $1200
- 1 Ariens Snow Blower – Value $400
- About 20 Jerry cans
- Lots of miscellaneous 2 stroke oil, rags, weed snipping line, gloves, safety glasses etc
- Tonnes of other back up equipment including additional snow blowers, leaf blowers, lawn mowers and more!
In all seriousness this is an excellent business. The reason for selling is that two partners have decided to go their separate ways. They both have full time jobs in addition to this business and want to focus on being friends instead of focusing on the business.
We will provide comprehensive training to the new owners if they wish and will give them all the information and knowledge that they need. This business is turn key and is currently making solid profit every month.
Please email for information. Include your name, current job or business, phone number and why you would like to buy our company.
We would like to get $140,000 CASH for our business but are open to offers including trades.
Thank you for checking out this ad!
Reason For Selling:
Both the partners have decided to go their separate ways.