Concierge Home Services is a premium brand providing house cleaning, pet sitting, and home checks to homeowners who value reliable, professional service. Homeowners choose Concierge Home Services because they want the care, commitment, and consistency our system provides. There is no other franchise system available in Canada which offers the blend of services we provide, or using the single-cleaner no-vehicle business model.
We provide a full toolkit for success to our franchise partners for them to use to establish, manage, and continuously growth their business. This includes:
- Page on our website fully SEO optimized for your territory.
- Professionally managed digital marketing campaigns including Google Ads.
- CRM for your business is fully integrated with your calendar and our G-Suite.
- Web-based scheduling platform communicates with your staff and generates payroll reports.
- Hiring process, language, screening techniques, employment letter, and policy manual.
- Staff training checklists, manuals, and videos.
- Marketing strategy for your territory, covering social media, referral relationships, and direct mail.
- Online print store where you can order marketing materials for your business
This is an excellent opportunity to open a business with an established revenue base, and lots of room to expand with the support and structure of a Canadian franchise system.
Our system is designed to be home based. We seek a franchise partner who lives in or very close to Etobicoke.
Must have a dedicated office space in the home, such as a spare bedroom.
There is no other system offering homeowners the blend of services we provide.
The territory has been undermarketed and there is huge potential to expand. Our system provides training on marketing strategy and we have tools available to support expansion. Seeking a strong manager who can commit to using the procedures and structures of our system to grow client base and revenue.
Core business hours are weekdays 8:30 - 4:30pm. Some evenings and weekend hours.
Support & Training:
- 1 week training remote
- 1 week training at head office in Ottawa
- ongoing support through monthly skill building sessions, annual conference,
Reason For Selling:
Will discuss with serious inquiries.