- A well established independent award-winning Wine & Beer brewery with 25 years of successful operation and a 2.5 years old Manufacturing Beer brewery with a Testing
Room for Growler fills.
- Holding 2 different types of manufacturing licenses for quality handcraft Beer and Wine:
U-Brew / U-Vin & Manufacture Beer for business to business sales.
- The second largest Craft Wine and Beer making facility on the Lower Mainland.
- Open since 1993.
- 4100 sqft, three high ceiling units combined including a beer tasting room.
- Lots of room for expansion such as packaging and distribution in the Lower Mainland and beyond.
- Top notch quality equipment. Replacement cost is in excess of $500,000.
- Training available, also well-trained support staff in place to handle day to day operations for the new owner.
- No Franchise.
- Investment/Partnership is negotiable.
Showing by Appointment Only. Please DO NOT disturb seller or staffs. please contact listing agent for all inquiries.