Respected 25 year established residential snow clearing company for sale currently doing 2 million in sales each winter.
A quick return on investment has been provided in the pricing and structuring of the sale as well as this is priced below market values to attract the best candidates to take over the business next winter.
Includes 2 years of owners full support with great management already in place.
We have a dominant market share in the city.
- 2 separate offices are for sale serving 6000 loyal customers. We have a total of over 10,000 customers through 8 offices serving Ottawa.
- Each Office is priced individually or as a total package to accommodate the buyer(s) and their own level of comfort.
- Full ongoing marketing support, group bulk buying and discounts with experienced, loyal staff in place.
- Tractor/Blower equipment rentals at very reasonable rates. (No huge cash outlay to start)
- Yard/Depot rental to accommodate & repair and dispatch all equipment.
- Full ‘Customer Management’ program and staff in place so buyer focuses only on service.
- Advanced technology systems for tracking, customer communications, marketing and snow event management.
This business is fully turnkey and while no experience is required to run the business we are seeking serious buyers only. A 25% VTB may be considered for the right person and financing is available through the government BDC for the right person.
Sales range of each office is dependent on customer base for that office as follows:
Westend Area: 3000 customers. Asking $450,000
Barrhaven Area: 3000 customers. Asking $450,000
A licencing agreement is required with purchase as well as a management agreement as part of this sale and will be discussed during the selling process.
Fees will be discussed.
Kindly contact us fr more details.
34 reliable, well maintained John Deere tractors available for rent. Turnkey and no need for larger capital equipment cash outlay.
Rental Full Depot/Yard Facilities for storage, dispatch, repairs and maintenance. $18k/yr
Dominant market share in Ottawa through 5 licences offices and 3 corporate offices. Well branded, established and leads the competition in technology, services offered and communications.
Essential service with average 10-15% growth each winter with and aging baby boomer market.
40 in winters/3 in summers
24/7 when it snows Nov to April
Support & Training:
Full ongoing support in management, marketing and co-op group advertising, group bulk purchase discounts.
Possible 25% VTB over 2 years with available support for govt BDC funding available.